We Don’t Want to Fix Your Computers …
With FlexIT Managed IT Services, we want to prevent them from breaking in the first place
FlexITechs has always been committed to helping you manage your small business instead of your computers and networks.
We make that commitment with FlexIT Managed IT Services, a program tailored to your business goals that aligns our financial interests with yours by acting as your IT Department.
With traditional break/fix computer services, the financial interests of the computer service and the customer are at odds. It’s in your financial interest for your systems to stay “up”, but the computer service only makes money when your systems go “down”.
Our proactive program of fixed-rate managed IT services including Monitoring, Maintenance and Help Desk guarantees response times and allows your employees to stay focused on their jobs. We succeed when your systems run smoothly and securely, just like you do. It’s like having the IT Department of a large company at a price affordable for small businesses.
The FlexIT Managed IT Services Plan offers the following services and benefits:
- Remote Monitoring — catches issues before they cause extended downtime
- Remote Maintenance — reduces bugs and compatability issues and closes security vulnerabilities in Windows, hardware, software and security solutions;
- Help Desk — answers how-to questions and deals with any problems that might arise;
- One-Hour Response Time Guarantee;
- Covers All Devices — any business device connected to your computer including printers, mobile and network devices
- Managed Detection & Response — remediates security vulnerabilities including hidden malicious files and persistent footholds that evade detection of anti-virus and firewalls and allow hackers to access your systems at will;
- Managed Backups — Automated and verified off-site backups to reduce the risk of data loss to human, criminal or natural causes;
- Managed Passwords — Reduces time lost to forgetting and resetting passwords, credential theft and meeting compliance requirements;
- A Vendor Program that eliminates the frustration of the vendor “blame game” and analyzing confusing proposals from competing vendors;
- On-site computer services when needed;
- Monthly Reports — of our service activity and your system’s performance, health and security;
- Quarterly Business Review keeps your technology in line with your business goals.
How do We Get Started?
If you would like to work with a computer service whose financial interests are aligned with yours, call us at 537-4198 or use our Contact form to set up a Business and Technology Assessment to determine your business goals and the technology and services that will best help you accomplish those goals.