We Don’t Want to Fix Your Computers …
With FlexIT Managed IT Services, our mission is to prevent them from breaking in the first place
FlexITechs has always been committed to helping you manage your small business instead of your computers and networks.
That commitment is embodied in our FlexIT Managed Services Program, a program tailored to your business goals that aligns our financial interests with yours by acting as your IT Department.
With traditional break/fix computer services, the financial interests of the computer service and the customer are at odds. It’s in your financial interest for your systems to stay “up”, but no matter how well-intentioned, the computer service only makes money when your systems go “down”.
Besides the inherent financial conflict, break/fix relationships cost you time and money because they require you and your staff to stop working on your business to deal with “minor” issues, long wait times for the break/fix tech to arrive on-site, overseas tech support that can be difficult to communicate with, vendors that blame each other, and all of the nagging maintenance tasks that keep your computers running smoothly and your data safe.
If you try to save time by not performing those tasks, the results are often time-consuming inefficiences, employee frustration, customer dissatisfaction, and a greatly increased risk of data loss and security breaches — the costs of which could be devastating.
With our FlexIT Managed IT Services plans, you can turn those headaches over to us and save time and money with a budgetable, fixed-rate plan of monitoring, maintenance, and help desk and vendor services that guarantee response times and allow you and your staff to stay focused on your business.
We’re successful by keeping your systems running smoothly and securely, just like you are. It’s like having the IT Department of a large company, but at a price affordable for small businesses.
Depending on the FlexIT Managed IT Services Plan you choose, you will receive one or more of the following services and benefits:
- Pro-active, remote monitoring and maintenance of servers and workstations to ensure smooth operation, enhanced security and quicker repair times;
- A Help Desk Program that eliminates the frustration of dealing with overseas tech support trying to fix your problem over the phone from a script they can’t deviate from;
- A Vendor Program that eliminates the frustration of the vendor “blame game” and analyzing confusing proposals from competing vendors;
- Guaranteed response times;
- On-site computer services when needed with priority response times;
- Monthly reports of our service, activity and system performance with advice on technological advancements that might benefit your business.
What are Remote Monitoring and Maintenance?
With Remote Monitoring and Maintenance, FlexITechs:
- Monitors your systems over the Internet for issues that might adversely affect the performance of your systems or be the precursor to bigger problems.
- Monitors your systems’ security, free hard drive space, processor usage, memory usage, and background programs, etc.
- Receives email alerts when a problem arises rather than having to wait for a phone call from you.
- Performs regular maintenance tasks over the Internet, including Windows Updates, anti-virus and anti-spyware updates and scans, disk defragmentation, and temporary file cleanup.
- Perform many repairs and diagnostics with the same remote technology to provide quicker problem resolution.
In short, Remote Monitoring and Maintenance saves you time waiting for us to arrive on-site or downtime while we perform those menial tasks during business hours, both of which save you money.
How do We Get Started?
If you would like to work with a computer service whose financial interests are aligned with yours, call us at 537-4198 or use our Contact form to set up a Business and Technology Assessment to determine your business goals and the technology and services that will best help you accomplish those goals.