We hear it over and over. “This is NOT a good time to be having computer problems!”
Truth be told, there never is a good time to have computer problems.
A Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) such as FlexITechs can alleviate unexpected computer problems with remote monitoring and maintenance that first, prevents common problems and detects minor issues before they become major headaches resulting in downtime, and second, can do much of that work remotely and after hours so you don’t lose time working.
In short, we take the inconvenience out of computer problems.
We can see when your Internet goes down, see when software is installed or uninstalled that might cause a problem, restrict all of those Windows updates and their time-consuming restarts to after hours, detect that your hard drive is filling up and free up space, and a host of other issues and maintenance tasks to reduce the disruption of unexpected downtime.
Often, we will know you have a problem and take care of it before you know yourself.
We all know downtime can be costly, both with tangible and intangible costs.
In a 2020 survey of small and medium business owners, Infrascale, a cloud-based data protection company, reported that:
- 37 percent of SMBs said they lost customers to downtime
- 17 percent said they lost revenue to it
- Almost 25 percent said their network has gone offline in the past year.
- More than a third don’t know what the cost of one hour of downtime would be for their business
- 27 percent said downtime would cost less than $10,000 an hour, 26 percent said it would be between $10,000 and $20,000, and the rest said above $20,000 per hour
- 29 percent cited business disruption and 21 percent lost employee productivity as the biggest downtime risks for their company
With downtime creating so much risk, turning the nuts and bolts of the network over to an experienced MSP makes even more sense, particularly when the cost of doing so would be significantly less than in-house IT staff and probably less than handing IT tasks over to an employee with other responsibilities.
We will learn your IT setup so we can rectify any problems in short order, be available to answer employee tech questions, and most importantly, respond quickly when an issue does arise, with a 1-hour response time guarantee.
We will also take the time to understand your business, your goals, and how technology can help you achieve them.
On the financial side, you’ll have a budgetable flat monthly rate to pay instead of costs that match the unpredictability of downtime in unmanaged networks.
There’s no reason to wait until disaster strikes to start looking for help. Learn more by calling us at 302-537-4198, emailing me personally at email@example.com, or submitting our Contact form.